Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

Iain66

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket111 2008
hi there,

is any one joining this worthwhile ride this year ,,, hopefully a ride with friends ,
i will be doing the london run if anyones close ...

Yeah, nah. I’m over this particular franchise. As much as it it should be a worthy cause, it isn’t enjoyable anymore. I’ll donate but won’t join the ride.

I'm doing the one in Woodstock, IL (Chicago suburb). Never done it before. Not really a "group ride" guy. But the parts guy at my dealership sold me on it.

I'm doing the one in Woodstock, IL (Chicago suburb). Never done it before. Not really a "group ride" guy. But the parts guy at my dealership sold me on it.
If you're going on your rocket, don't expect to be part of the cafe racer click. Here in Melbourne, if you don't meet the motorcycle requirements, they make you feel quite unwelcome.

thats weird iv done it many times on the rocket and always been welcomed , makes people come and look , and starts conversations ,

hi there,

is any one joining this worthwhile ride this year ,,, hopefully a ride with friends ,
if any one would like to help and see why im doing this again , please vist

thanks

hi there,

Love to join you, but I'll be riding the first time in Cleveland, Ohio. Maybe in a couple of years I'll ride in London.

Back