Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
I need to buy all the parts on the touring model such as floorboards, brake pedal, shifter etc to make my Roadster have floorboards. My local dealer wants around $1100 (ouch!) and a maybe on 10% off. Anyone know of a dealer that gives a more significant discount?

Try Byron Power sports,Jamie gave me a good deal on my Tors last fall ph# 4786546760 good luck.

Don't know about discount dealers, but may I suggest Rivco floorboards. I have them and love them. Gives me more choices where to put my feet.

Don't know about discount dealers, but may I suggest Rivco floorboards. I have them and love them. Gives me more choices where to put my feet.

Thanks...I would consider altho I thought on the Roadster nothing floorboard wise would just bolt up easy without additional parts.

Last edited:
Just curious, but how do you know the R3T boards mount to the R3R?

I believe in a previous thread you mentioned finding a standard for those parts and someone else said or I would have to buy all the touring parts to make this work. Well...no luck finding any used or someone wanting to trade for pegs so this is how I must go. So obviously this will be a costly endeavor so I want the best price. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time:)

Back