G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
Picked up my 2021 GT and put on the first 1000km. It's in for service and the install of all the bits they did not have when I picked it up. (It came lacking the mid controls, quick shift and panniers:)

A block from the dealer, an indicator failure lit up (rear left). I took it right back but the failure rectified itself when I shut the bike off to go inside.

Failed again on the way home. I also had the following failures in the first 800km:
- TPMS front sensor failure
- Key fob battery low
- Key fob out of range (20 times)
- Indicator failures on all four signals. each one self fixing over time. ( I saw the thread on the possible DRL software glitch and passed it on to the service manager just in case)

None of the failures affected the performance of the machine and do not worry me. They have a great service department at Ottawa Good Time Center and I'm sure they'll work out the bugs.

I found shifting from second to third required extra effort a few times. The machine handles great and performance is good. I'm looking for a shop / dyno to upload the unrestricted Map in the Ottawa area if anyone has any recommendations.

Note - It appears the rocket likes the clerk at the gas station, as it has been there so many times:)

Attachments

• r32.jpg
    r32.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Triumph dealer.jpg
    Triumph dealer.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 20
Back