dvictorh

Standard Bore
Ride
'05 Kawi Vulcan 2000
Greetings from Palm Springs, CA!

It only took reading Golfun's post and the many replies to figure out y'all are the same kind of fun, knowledgeable, irreverent folks I've come to know and enjoy on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forums. Hot dang!

Yup...I ride an '05 Kawi Vulcan 2000 named Mo'Dean, and she's wonderful. But I'm looking to add another bike to the garage to keep Mo' company. I've thought about a Vulcan 900 Classic, but that would be just like riding Mo', and I'm looking for a bit of variety. An older brother had a '71 Daytona 500 when I was in high school (he was 9 years older) and I always loved that bike But after owning/riding the 2K, I'm kinda hooked on bigger bikes. Could be because I'm a pretty big feller, too.

So, I found myself watching as many Rocket III videos on YouTube as I could and decided to jump on here and get to know y'all and learn about the bike from the folks who'd know 'em best. And I'm happy to report the mechanic I know and trust and love like a brother is quite happy to take on a Rocket III for me when I make the leap. That was perhaps the best news!

Looking forward to getting to know you folks and the bike, with any and all of its quark, strangeness, and charm (for any of you Hawkwind fans...)

Victor

Victor, welcome from Maine, yup it's quite a group we have here, best not to take some to seriously:eek:
Anyways welcome aboard, you don't get your captain stripes until you actually have a rocket, so get after it!:D

Hoopla

create.gif

Back