Did you write a letter to Triumph Company?

Freightbusters

Supercharged
Wondering if any of us have written Triumph company on issues or subjects about our bikes....or your bikes..

I have never heard one of us ever writing or recieving comunication from Triumph.

I for one have never heard ........after applying for membership any comunication ever.....via mail or email???

So just wondering ..all the great things you all do and work on your bikes does communication exist with this company?

Freightbusters not bustin anymore!\\:cool:

I have written Peter, the customer service rep in Atlanta, a couple of times, one of those this morning. I'm waiting for a response but suspect there won't be any. I did include a link to this forum and suggested that he review it once in a while. I also suggested they recall the horns and replace them with louder ones. Meep, meep, just doesn't cut it.

I sent an email to Triumph headquarters with the problem poll results and a brief write-up of some of the issues.. asking them for some feedback and where things might be going in the future...

no reply

cheers
geo

They are wise to say away from forums like this. It doesn't mean they don't read them though. However, there are plenty of instances were owners have contacted Triumph US and gotten a response or assistance in resolving an issue.

Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd.
385 Walt Sanders Memorial Drive
Suite 100
Newnan, Georgia 30265
Main Telephone: (678) 854-2010
Customer Service: (678) 854-2010, extension 2064
Dealer Development: (678) 854-2010, extension 2046

Yes, ..and ... no.

If they had a tech forum or would select a forum such as this so that customers who pay out their hard earned money can ask questions and talk to a tech.. well that might instill a LOT of good will and potentially a very very loyal client base.

I wouldn't be surprised if some triumph personnel lurked on sites such as this in order to collect information.

cheers
geo

Sent e-mails to Triumph UK main office, and Triumph US
and cc'ed a copy to RAT asking for a 2006 Rat patch.
I did get a reply from RAT saying they gave them all away.
So, I'm still without a 2006 patch.
Anybody have one they ain't using?
I'll sure buy it.

Recently sent an email to Triumph asking them to correct the specifications on their US web site for the R3T. They list fuel capacity as 4.9 gallons. The only problem is that is Imperial Gallons, not US Gallons. The correct value for the US Gallons is 5.9 (or 6.0 if you want to round up). This was checked against the UK web site where the measure was in liters. Their value in liters when converted to US Gallons is 5.9. Having the measure in Imperial Gallons on the US web site gives a negative impression.

Wow doesnt sound like much input from Triumph

Just as I thought..no input from the manufacuturer who makes the profits on our hard earned money. Not even an input that they in fact respond to forums like ours??
where are they...where is the President Owner......once a realestate guy..he should know the need to keep his customers informed without us asking??? Sales by word of mouth??

What is the Owners name and address - of Triumph inc. time to write a nice letter

Freightbusters..working for more comunication....

Just as I thought..no input from the manufacuturer who makes the profits on our hard earned money. Not even an input that they in fact respond to forums like ours??
where are they...where is the President Owner......once a realestate guy..he should know the need to keep his customers informed without us asking??? Sales by word of mouth??

What is the Owners name and address - of Triumph inc. time to write a nice letter

Freightbusters..working for more comunication....

Obviously, it's not going to be a 'nice' letter and that's the very reason why Triumph would never respond on a publically viewed site such as this.

I'm reasonably sure they (the management at Triumph, either in Newman or Hinkley Leicestershire), look at sites such as this, they all have access to the Internet just like we do.

You'll find the address you need in your owners manual...just look. It's also on the back page of the factory shop manual. You are wasting your time, paper and postage, and/or e-mail space because you won't get an answer, just as you'd never get a reply from Alan Mullaly or any of the CEO's of the used to be big 3. It don't work that way. I gues if it makes you feel better, go for it.

In as much as the Domestic address is already listed, I'll include the Main Office... Mr. John Bloor is the owner and CEO.

Triumph Motorcycles Limited
Jacknell Road
Hinckley,
Liecestershire, LE10 3BS
England

Thanks Flip

Thanks Flip...actually I have had good success going right to the top of large companies as this one is no different.....I did though wanted to get the overall communication that has gone on before I make my call........sounds like a company without a true Leader.:confused:

Back