Dennis and his sweet new ride

Gotta cover it both ways...actually I am probably one of only a few Harley riders (okay...maybe the only one) who do not own a Harley t-shirt.

Thanks Dave for posting but put up our "group" pic as well.

As for 100 mph, proud of that accomplishment...at least I know it'll do that but probably not for too long like the Triumph bikes do. Next time I'll get up there in 5th gear instead of 6th, it'll be quicker and maybe a little faster.

Dennis

Gotta cover it both ways...actually I am probably one of only a few Harley riders (okay...maybe the only one) who do not own a Harley t-shirt.

Thanks Dave for posting but put up our "group" pic as well.

As for 100 mph, proud of that accomplishment...at least I know it'll do that but probably not for too long like the Triumph bikes do. Next time I'll get up there in 5th gear instead of 6th, it'll be quicker and maybe a little faster.

Dennis

of course it'll do 100. one of the lads i ride with hit 125 on his when he was following me. after a while i got bored so cut the rope and took off. LOL. If i didnt own a rocket id probably buy an ultra. nice characterful ride.

Nice ride. Not sure we would prefer the frame mounted fairing, but in fairness we've never ridden a Road Glide. The only one we have ridden was an old Wing.

We trudge on.

The Road Glide is the only Harley, presently, with the frame mounted fairing, since I have also had two Gold Wings (with frame mounted fairings) it felt very familiar and very steady at 100. I like the "shark nose" fairing...anybody can ride a bike with a batwing fairing. Unlike the Triumphs (who have power in all the gears) this Harley get's the most power goingt when it is in the 2nd to 5th gear range. Surprisingly it has a lot of torque (Harley will mention that in their specs but you will never see HP...too embarrassing most likely).

Dennis

Back