Rocket Rupe

Bermondsey Boy
Ride
Rocket 111 roadster 2018
Hi fellas, new to the forum. Is the rockets top speed limited??? If so how do I delimit

It is primarily limited by the constabulary. 😏😁

TuneECU will do amazing things for you.
😂😂thanks idk...tune..wot!! I can just about use a calculator..I am 63..old fart. All I really want to know is the top speed of a UK MODEL roadster 2018..Some say 120 mph. ..135...145...shortly I will find out myself...but it would be nice to know from you guys. I thought UK models were quicker??

WELCOME! from Miami, FL and I see @idk has you well on you way to limitless speed... BTW, following the right Tune, "quickness" is more determined by color... and we all know 'Black' is the fastest... :whitstling: :roll: :cool:
-MIG

Download TuneECU app on your Droid, get the correct cable, and adjust stuff to your heart's content. LOTS of threads on the subject.

1630604535534.png

Download TuneECU app on your Droid, get the correct cable, and adjust stuff to your heart's content. LOTS of threads on the subject.
I was thinkin more just disconnect a plug ! But to piss about with EM and stuff is way out of my comfort zone .I'll just book in for remapping

Many thanks for your replies chaps...but its way beyond my single brain cell...took it out today on the M20 and got it to do the clock at indicated 140 with tailwind and incline...just. That'll do for me..
It was the way it got there that was fun!! It would be nice to know what a delimited roadster would do top end though....what fantastic bikes they are..this ones a keeper..

Back