I have a
Tors slip ons $450

Full stock system $350
Mustang seat with drivers backrest $500 sold

Free local pick up in Fall River Massachusetts,USA or you pay shipping
Do you have the full stock exhaust available? If so, what is the overall condition? I can provide a UPS prepaid shipping label. The bike I purchased has a Jardine aftermarket exhaust that I need to get back to stock. Thanks...Jeff

Do you have the full stock exhaust available? If so, what is the overall condition? I can provide a UPS prepaid shipping label. The bike I purchased has a Jardine aftermarket exhaust that I need to get back to stock. Thanks...Jeff
Excellent condition bike only has 7,500 mi

Attachments

• F38FB414-78C7-48E2-9000-DCE5D5B7B7F8.jpeg
    F38FB414-78C7-48E2-9000-DCE5D5B7B7F8.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 8
Excellent condition bike only has 7,500 mi
I appreciate the update.

- Does it include everything from the 3:1 header on back? Or can you provide a photo of all the included hardware?
- If so, how can we move forward?

I appreciate the update.

- Does it include everything from the 3:1 header on back? Or can you provide a photo of all the included hardware?
- If so, how can we move forward?
It’s still the bike I gotta rip it off the bike this week I’m in New England I’ve been snowed it I haven’t been able to put my jardines on yet

Are you going stock for a test inspection to return to your Jardines or are you switching permanently?

Sorry haven’t had time to get the stock ones off hopefully get them off soon the tors are ready to go if anyone else is interested

Back