Franx6

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 2006
hello group,

Nice weather began in Montreal, and I had the chance finally to try my new config tr3!
After the ride, I ride fast, manifold one was blue, second one light blue, third normal.
Feeling cylinder one more hot...
Decel poping but i like the sound!

Ramair and xb08 install in winter.
I did the 12 min idle. And idle works perfect. I did 250 km with a tank.

Everything run smoothly.

Do I have to change the map?
It is better to put commander and auto tune?
Or the one I like : can I do nothing without burning the valves?

Thank you for your advise
Regards
Frank

Hi Frank, Yes you could damage the engine if not tuned properly. Yes you need to get the bike tuned. Either have a download tune via TuneECU or get a power Commander V. I feel the auto tune device is not needed. However a Dyno Tune is best using the PCV or TuneECU.

You are probably getting better air flow through the engine and as a result you are running lean, causes the decal popping and glowing of header pipes. You really need to put a richer tune into the bike to make it happier.

bob

Okay
Agree
I have the tune ecu cable with the cd.
I am installing it in my laptop.
I guess I have to find the proper map to download?

Hi franx6 don't know what a xbo8 slip on is but i have 2008 classic with dp custom silencers and cat delete.When fitted had decel pop bad changed tune to hanso tune 20228 good base freeflow cat delete ramair anti decel pop plus extra 5 had hesitation 3000rpm very slight fitted ramair runs great never had blue manifold or pipes also have 02 delete blanked and plugged as 02 switched off in this tune

Back