Deals Gap North Carolina

• Thread starter Deleted member 1699
  • Start date

Deleted member 1699

"The Dragon" What a great ride from PA to Tennesse to North Carolina and back, the Dragon is AWESOME but if you go keep in mind there are lots of A** Holes out there like to pass in the turns keep your composer if you choose to ride it although it is a memorable experience.
318 DANGEROUS TURNS/SWITCHBACKS but totally AWESOME "LIFE IS GREAT":D

Ride it BEFORE Easter weekend, cuts way down on the "fair weather" ****** rocket and city idiot crowd. The Cherohala might even have some snow in the ditches if you ride then. The Dragon is a short ride from Atlanta, unfortunately. It has become a destination for those that think they are accomplished riders.

Ride Highway 9 from Bat Cave to Black Mountain, NC or 226A in Little Switzerland for the same thrills without the hassles, for now.

I didn't ride it this time, lucky last time i didn't have to hang anything on the tree of shame:D

Dragon,

We were down there Sun. thru Wed. traffic was light. Enjoyed all the roads till I hit the Expressway to come home :( Used to live next to the Ortega Highway in So Cal. Dragon is a better ride. Back next year in May
:D

Ride it BEFORE Easter weekend, cuts way down on the "fair weather" ****** rocket and city idiot crowd. The Cherohala might even have some snow in the ditches if you ride then. The Dragon is a short ride from Atlanta, unfortunately. It has become a destination for those that think they are accomplished riders.

Ride Highway 9 from Bat Cave to Black Mountain, NC or 226A in Little Switzerland for the same thrills without the hassles, for now.
Thats where Andy took us yesterday. Little Switzerland has a great little restraunt.

Back