Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
If you never use it explain redundant please.
I know Tune ECU is free other than the cost of the cable.

Thanks

OK it's not THAT expensive - But before plunging I would ask DIRECT questions of the mfr mentioning your bike.
I'll bet not all those KEY features work on all bikes.

Real dealer grade software is expensive - but comes with regular updates and even so (from 1st hand experience) is not always right. The difference is you get support if the software screws up.

But can see nothing on this page What is DealerTool that offers more than TuneECU - except maybe on new non-R3's

OK it's not THAT expensive - But before plunging I would ask DIRECT questions of the mfr mentioning your bike.
I'll bet not all those KEY features work on all bikes.

Real dealer grade software is expensive - but comes with regular updates and even so (from 1st hand experience) is not always right. The difference is you get support if the software screws up.

But can see nothing on this page What is DealerTool that offers more than TuneECU - except maybe on new non-R3's

Thank you
I did as you recommended and asked the mfr if the software would work on my bike and according to them, no issues.

That said I do have Tune Ecu loaded on a laptop, maybe is shousd give that a shot firstas I am only interested in diagnostics and troubleshooting. Any recommendations on a OBD2 cable, thanks again

I have used it to bleed my ECU after bleeding my ABS brakes.

Thanks everyone, I've ordered it and it's on its way. I'll be using it on the t-bird first as it is sitting in the stable with the engine management light on so I'm curious as to the code. If I like the software I'll buy another licence for the Rocket.

Back