Dealers Employees get to Ride My Rocket

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
The sales manager had expressed interest in seeing a Rocket modded up and was wanting to ride my bike after it was finished. I took it by yesterday and he took it for spin. Now this young gun is a sport bike rider and knows how to ride. Last year he owned an Aprilia Tuono that was not stock. He came back and said it takes a lot to make him shake but that bike did it. He said it was the strongest bike he had ever ridden. Next the service manager took it out and he said only a turbo Victory had more hp but nothing equaled the torque on my bike.

They both said they hit 140 mph and one guy got radared at 125+ but the copper never even pulled out to stop him just hit the lights and siren.:D They both agreed nothing they know of in the area is going to take this machine.:):):):):)

Nice!....i'm thinking a turboed Victory would be a handful with the skinny frame they have...it would pretty twitchy i reckon.
A cobber of my took my 2014 Roadster for a squirt down the motorway. He had a 2014 Victory 8 ball something then. When he came back he asked me if the speedo was in mph or kph...i said mph cos it was imported from Texas.....' I wondered why i was breezing past everyone' he said...'i thought i was doing 100 kph but i was doing 100mph!'.....'it gets there pretty quickly!' he said.

The sales manager had expressed interest in seeing a Rocket modded up and was wanting to ride my bike after it was finished. I took it by yesterday and he took it for spin. Now this young gun is a sport bike rider and knows how to ride. Last year he owned an Aprilia Tuono that was not stock. He came back and said it takes a lot to make him shake but that bike did it. He said it was the strongest bike he had ever ridden. Next the service manager took it out and he said only a turbo Victory had more hp but nothing equaled the torque on my bike.

They both said they hit 140 mph and one guy got radared at 125+ but the copper never even pulled out to stop him just hit the lights and siren.:D They both agreed nothing they know of in the area is going to take this machine.:):):):):)

You must really be trying to build a dealer relationship!;):D
I hope they do not have mobile speed cameras in civilian unmarked cars where you are!
You may want to write down the times they went out riding for future reference when the tickets start arriving. :(:roll::roll::roll::roll:

At least next time you take a demo to test ride you know it is OK to fang it good!
I would take one for a day out at the nearest track!;):cool:

They both said they hit 140 mph and one guy got radared at 125+ but the copper never even pulled out to stop him just hit the lights and siren.:D They both agreed nothing they know of in the area is going to take this machine

what mod's do you have

You must really be trying to build a dealer relationship!;):D
I hope they do not have mobile speed cameras in civilian unmarked cars where you are!
You may want to write down the times they went out riding for future reference when the tickets start arriving. :(:roll::roll::roll::roll:

At least next time you take a demo to test ride you know it is OK to fang it good!
I would take one for a day out at the nearest track!;):cool:
I’ll fight those tickets in court and win. The law states you must ticket a driver not a machine. Those camera tickets are scams. We have a state legislator here in TN that has been on video burning the tickets as an example to all citizens.

Now the days I’m riding it are fair game hunting for the coppers.:cool:

I do really like the folks at the dealer. Helped a buddy out Saturday, getting him on a new Indian.:thumbsup: They really love my wife. She put a big hug on the service tech and she apologized the next day for sexual harassment. He did not accept the apology.;)

Back