RKTBOB

.060 Over
I am here in scottsdale arizona with my R3T hard bag jammed..will not open..believe something stuck in latch blocking the mechanism from unlocking.Can go to either dealer here for help tomorrow..just not sure who is friendly and efficient..any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

If your in Scottsdale than Go AZ is a lot closer. I uses Go AZ as its easier for me to get to, can't really comment on Az Superbike as haven't been there in several years.

Try pushing closed

Hi Bob i too had difficulty when i had jammed alot into my right pannier(cause the hinge was sloppy) i found what was needed was quite a hard push down as the latch was in no mans land ..not open or closed and it needed to be pushed down to shut properly before the nechanism would allow it to be opened..Just a thought before you made a trip to the dealers that maybe isn't nedessary

took the rocket into Go-Az today...45 minutes later bag opened and latch repaired...screws became loose after prior repair,they locked-tite the bag latch,re-aligned catch and good to go...very professional shop with professional attitude..thanks for the heads up on the facility!!

Back