tripX

.040 Over
Ride
2008 clasic
Ok don't think I've gone mad but I would like to detune my 08 classic. for more mpg . Now you'll see my reasoning I am planning a lap of Australia with a trailer so speed is not what I'm after. Can info this with tuneecu. any help or suggestions please

You don't need to detune it. If it is properly tuned then lower throttle positions at particular speeds should already be tuned more economically that WOT. A good tune will give you economy for cruising and power for WOT. What tune do you have in it now?

You don't need to detune it. If it is properly tuned then lower throttle positions at particular speeds should already be tuned more economically that WOT. A good tune will give you economy for cruising and power for WOT. What tune do you have in it now?
I don't know what tune I have. I am just about to order tuneecu and the plug. I understand less throttle= less fuel but doing 14000ks .it's something I really don't want to think about

I have a cable you can borrow if you did not want to fork out the cash. Will not be back in Adelaide until 22 Nov though. Just offering
Thanks Mick I will have to get on for myself to take with me any way. the tuneecu was free now you have to buy it from Google . but it's cheap enough anyway. Cheers mate

i once had what u need
a tors tune that got me good mileage. but the lighting hit my computer.and that was the end of that:(
probably need a stock tune with the sec's opened up above 3500.

Back