14 R3T
IMG_1731.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1724.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1727.JPG
IMG_1728.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
It takes a minute to roll. Can you spot me the R3T? The filmer is on a Triumph Daytona 675.

Another of the group ride

I actually met an Indian and FJR rider that said he is on this form while on a short break. Nice guy.

Nice video - nice road - thanks for posting.
Regarding your title, I ride with a Daytona that has absolutely NO problem keeping up in the twisties.
Your camera rider was wisely riding within his limitations and not those of the motor. :thumbsup: :D

Was thinking the same.

The only caveat would be if the road surface is tram-lined at all - Riding in grooves with clip-ons is not my idea of fun.
Sphincter clenching. I gave that lark up decades ago.

Yes, I believe you asess the situation correctly. The road surface is not as bad as the camera makes it out to be, but California is not known for smooth roads, all the taxes we have are used for....well that is a complaint for another day.

Mainly trying to show the Rocket is a bike more capable than it is assumed to be, when it is grouped by outsiders as a bagger. She also had more in her, just keeping pace with the rider in front.

Great roads up that area , Never ran that road but done The Rim of the World highway on my Rocket heading to Big bear Lake.
215.JPG
634.JPG
Rim of the World high school : Home of the fighting Scots: I had to take a picture of this school ,my mates and me couldn't belive it when we seen it. We were just touring around when we came across it .

Waaay Cool! Txs for sharing.
-MIG

Back