Day One with the R3R

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Took delivery of the beast at 9am today and rode her to work. Knocked off early and went home to pick up the wife. Tested out the ABS to see how works on the way and I am highly impressed!! Our first 2-up ride started with 21 miles on the odometer. She fully aproves of the purchase now!
IMG_20140801_175853.jpg

Also found out there are 5 other Rockets on Oahu, but only one 2014 Roadster:). Chatted with one of the other Captains at the Triumph dealer, his sounds great, triple exhaust TORs de-catted.

Shocked at the cornering ability. As a dude coming off a sport bike that rides pretty aggresivly I forsee many a sport biker getting embarrassed in the near future Lol. There's a turn near home that I take at about 105 on the 'Tona usually, 90 on the rocket felt great and there was definitely more lean angle to be had. I already see a second set of tires in my future before the end of summer heh.

I am a new riiir owner as well, and knew it would be insanely fast, but was totally shocked by the handling as well. I couldn't be happier with this bike!!

Back