Davo reporting for duty!

aussiebikerdave

Aussiebikerdave
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R
Gidday all, I feel like I need to reintroduce meself after an absence of many many years! Anyways, a super quick summary: I purchased a fast black R3 back on Oct 2004, in fact out of the first batch of 8 units out dealer received. This black beauty served me faithfully for nearly four years and just over 90,000km when it went to a good home. I replaced this with a more comfortable R3T to cope with the demands of my aging body. It has now covered about 22,000km without missing a beat.

Hope to spend more time here! :)

Hi Davo!!

A warm welcome to one of the originals :D. For those of you who just joined us lately Davo is the designer and manufacturer of Mad Dog mufflers, IMHO the best sounding slip on mufflers ever made for the original Rocket (I wouldn't be biased just because I have a set on my bike, would I)?

Davo is just as handy with a pen as he is in the shop... I remember some pretty good stories :D

Plus... he likes to bust my chops every once in awhile, so that's always fun :eek:

I hope to see you around!!!

Dang Davo I just about gave up on you. Got lots of Aussies here to get with, welcome back!

It's About Time

Glad you're still hanging around. Bye the Bye, the custom pillion you made for me still gets compliments..... especially the gals who adorn it! Hope you're doing well with the R3T.

Back