foxviewnet

With foxes we must play the fox!
Ride
2007 Rocket iii Classic 2006 Yamaha Vmax
Hey guys. Just got back on the forum after 3 weeks of no internet. I hate moving! Anyway, during the move, I received my DP exhaust system and have hardly taken a peek at it yet. (Still in the shipping box) I did remove the wrapping from one pipe and it looks gorgeous. After researching, Nat67 highly recommended them and I jumped in pdq. My plans are to add Ram Air to my 07 Classic with the new exhaust system and sweet talk Hanso for a custom tune. Are there any recommendations for anything additional that I will need to complete the exhaust and ram air setup with a tune. Any advice is appreciated. Glad to be back and not suffering withdrawal symptoms anymore. Thanks guys! :D

You’ll need a blank for your O2 sensor as it will be omitted in Hanso’s tune.

General consensus is to plug to protect it as not in use.

There are others that haven’t without issue. The choice is yours.

Are there any recommendations for anything additional that I will need to complete the exhaust :D

Just a good header to really get the best out of the Bike :D

Viking Header built to slide straight into the DP cans.

19554867_10211762021318713_5204232763939265753_n.jpg

Hey guys. Just got back on the forum after 3 weeks of no internet. I hate moving! Anyway, during the move, I received my DP exhaust system and have hardly taken a peek at it yet. (Still in the shipping box) I did remove the wrapping from one pipe and it looks gorgeous. After researching, Nat67 highly recommended them and I jumped in pdq. My plans are to add Ram Air to my 07 Classic with the new exhaust system and sweet talk Hanso for a custom tune. Are there any recommendations for anything additional that I will need to complete the exhaust and ram air setup with a tune. Any advice is appreciated. Glad to be back and not suffering withdrawal symptoms anymore. Thanks guys! :D
Hi have a de-cat, ramair and Hanso special sauce tune on my 06 R3 but the best things I have done to improve it is fit 140/75 front tyre ( Avon Cobra ) and wind my rear Hagon shocks up to just below there max height and now it turns as well as it goes ..also fitted a gear position display and fitted a sports screen for the motorways these make it a better ride as well ....what I'm saying is don't forget the basic stuff

Just a good header to really get the best out of the Bike :D

Viking Header built to slide straight into the DP cans.

19554867_10211762021318713_5204232763939265753_n.jpg
DONT like the look of that oversized muffler looks like something off an older sportbike no need to have such a large can hanging off the side of the bike

You know the Drill no need for sweet talk, just send me your Email address with bike mod details and let me know if you decide to go with Peter B's suggestion of a set of his headers which I really recommend if you want those DP mufflers to sing a Sweet Tune

Back