Datatool Triumph Alarm...fitting?

bonnietiler

Standard Bore
Hi there, I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if this is an old topic...I've just bought a Datatool OEM alarm off E-Bay and it's complete...apparently...I'm told it gets fitted under the tank on the coil bracket? I've lifted the tank and had a look but it isn't terribly obvious where it gets fitted and the wiring too. There is a large white block which looks pretty straight forward but I have 2 other connections to make..Has anybody done this fitting? Any photo's or info much appreciated.
Cheers
BonnieT

Mine fitted by dealer as I wanted the discount on my insurance . They give you a stamped installation certificate to show to your insurance . :)

Turn around bright eyes! Check over in "how to" I have some pics of the under tank guts-might be helpful...

Welcome to the fray... :D

I've got the bracket and nuts and bolts and such, I've got a big white connector and 2 other connectors plus 2 male/female connectors. Now those will fit inside each other...might be right? Also I've been told that the bracket fits onto the coil bracket but there are 2. One with 2 coils fitted to it on the right side and one right down the front with one, it looks to me that the one down the front is the best option...but most difficult to fit....and just a thought....and I hate to dash anybodies fantasies..I really do...But my name is from the OLD bike that I ride and the job that I do...Sorry!
It's sort of clever though....

Back