don't know where the alarm is.
connector is under the tank u disconnect the alarm harness then u replace it with the by pass plug.
it is a connector (guessing 10 pins) and it has two black short wires that loop to complete the two circuits.
some other guys will step in with more details
a guy had problems with his and he found the plug in the saddle bag

Probably under the seat between the battery and rear mudgaurd. You can make the bypass plug but I will not post details publicly as apparently thieves can make them and steal bikes easier with them.

Probably under the seat between the battery and rear mudgaurd. You can make the bypass plug but I will not post details publicly as apparently thieves can make them and steal bikes easier with them.

are you thinking about the obdII connector ?

are you thinking about the obdII connector ?

1668106194830.png

1668106234926.png

Yesh the alarm connector on the main harness is under the tank toward the front and on the right alright, but the guy was asking where the alarm itself would be located

Yesh the alarm connector on the main harness is under the tank toward the front and on the right alright, but the guy was asking where the alarm itself would be located

you are correct
i am a little slow today lol
it dawned on me a little while ago
sorry for my confusion

Thank you so much. I found the alarm and connector. I've disconnected the battery, is it ok just to unplug and then plug the shorting link in and turn on?

Thanks, located both. Can I just unplug the alarm cables and connect the shorting link?

Back