Dain Exhaust & Ram Air 2014 Roadster

JamiePT

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket Roadster 2014
Hello all, I have a 2014 triumph rocket roadster. I’ve been riding I t for just a little bit over a year I bought it used with 1400 miles I’m just about to turn 12,000 on it.

I picked up a ram air and power commander five. The bike has a Dain exhaust on it.

I didn’t see a stock tune listed with the set up. I was considering using the ram air and Carpender exhaust set up.

Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Hello all, I have a 2014 triumph rocket roadster. I’ve been riding I t for just a little bit over a year I bought it used with 1400 miles I’m just about to turn 12,000 on it.

I picked up a ram air and power commander five. The bike has a Dain exhaust on it.

I didn’t see a stock tune listed with the set up. I was considering using the ram air and Carpender exhaust set up.

Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Well I installed the Ram Air and the power comander and set the tune for Carpenter Exhaust and Ram Air.

The bike is much more responsive. I don’t know if there is s top speed increase but you sure get there faster LOL

Does anyone know if I can remove the governor that shuts it down at 115??

Thanks

Well I installed the Ram Air and the power comander and set the tune for Carpenter Exhaust and Ram Air.

The bike is much more responsive. I don’t know if there is s top speed increase but you sure get there faster LOL

Does anyone know if I can remove the governor that shuts it down at 115??

Thanks
You can go in TuneECU and raise the top speed limit.

I didn't realize that my 07 Classic had a 130mph speed limiter until I rode through Montana in 2008. I lifted that restriction with TuneECU. One of our members came over a couple of weeks ago and tuned my Touring with the same software. Huge difference.

Last edited:
Back