Daddy has a brand new bag......

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
It ain't James Brown either....

I can't take 100% credit for this bag as Bart has one on his 1800 VTX that I spied as he stopped by on his way to Murder Beach Bike week this Saturday. Being the usual curious guy I am and since I've also been looking for something to lean against that's comfortable for trips like the upcoming Smashville folly, I swung a leg over the 1800 VTX (no, I wasn't ashamed:D ) and checked out his CruiserBag. I like it. Matter of fact, I like it so much I ordered one. It's a big section of PVC pipe upholstered in leather like vinyl (just like everything else today) with waterproof snap-over ends. The bag fastens to your bike via 4 webbed straps with cam lock buckles so if you have a passenger you can put it on the arse end too. The real beauty of the, should I say, roll bag is the backrest that attached via Velcro and is adjustable up and down and even has a built in lumbar adjustment. I felt as though I was sitting in Bart's VTX rather than sitting on his VTX. This bag is going to be rat's butt for long trips plus it will be my motel bag.

I asked Bart why he wasn't taking the R3 to Murder Beach. His reply was that the stock seat, as well as the Gel Seat he purchased was basically a hemorrhoid inflamer and he wants to get a Classic seat. No, I won't trade.:)

Being retired and hereditarily cheap, I tried to find the bag on the internet at all the discount emporiums like Dennis Kirk and JP but had no luck. If you want one you have to use the website Link Removed I see he has a patent on the design. Good thing. It's a nice addition to your bike for trips. I'll have it in Smashville of course.

Link Removed

Your guna love it I bought one a couple years ago (I cant stay away from the adds in the back of magazines) Iv'e only used it a couple timesbut its great I has cavernous storage room and helps to keep the weight low. It does however interfere with the access to the saddle bags. but well worth the inconveience.. I think if I remember right about $100.00

I wish a hundred bucks. Inflation has gotten everything. Try 249 shipping included. I got the medium. I need a backrest even with the Classic. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Now you need to go to Smashville with me.:D If Bart goes, I'll meet you guys at 69 & 94.....Get out of the lazyboy and ride.

We'll see the way things are shaping up I might be back on the employed list... :mad: I'm begining to like this retirement I think mine is the Large touring size. whatever that means... it will come parcel post from Canada, there are less customs issues by mail that the brown truck. go figure.

Last edited:
Back