D&D Exhaust? -Not another exhaust question!

suthern_yankee

.020 Over
Greetings Everyone, Yes, I'm afraid so, another exhaust question.
I am looking at the D&D exhaust 3 into 2 option. It seems to make the most sense for what I want to do. I have heard so many things about the Jardines and how they have fit & finish issues, that I am being spooked into going with the D&D system.
Does anyone out there have the D&D exhaust? How do you like it? Ease of installation? Sound good? Performance? If you had to do it all over again would you?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Ride Safe.

Southern-Yankee

I installed the D&D's on my 06 classic about 4 weeks ago. Installing them was easy, it only took a couple hours and they sound great, not so loud that they hurt your ears, but they have a deep rumble that you can feel. I haven't noticed any difference in the performance, it runs great and I'm still getting the 40 mpg I always got. I like the way they look and sound. I'll put them on any bike I get.

Had mine on for about 6 months now and love them. Installation was easy and the 12 minute tune seemed to work as I have no backfiring and plugs look good. In Arizona, the absence of the "Heater (Cat Box)" really makes the difference on balmy 110 degree days.

Dorsey
Tucson, AZ

Traded the Speedmaster and the exhaust was already on it. Sounds good, nice and deep but not too loud. Havent heard anything else.

Attachments

• Rocket Sig Pic2.jpg
    Rocket Sig Pic2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 191
Back