Customized stock seat

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
Hi you guys, I've talk about it for a long time and decides to finally do my stock motorcycle seat.
I did a seat for my Grandma because she couldn't get nothing comfortable used a gell , it's expensive and she got no sores, so decided to put it into my stock Triumph motorcycle seat, but wanted something different then you regular motorcycle seat, but wanted somthing comfortable and to fit the big gorgeous bike.

And this is what I came up with, what do you guys think?

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi you guys, I've talk about it for a long time and decides to finally do my stock motorcycle seat.
I did a seat for my Grandma because she couldn't get nothing comfortable used a gell , it's expensive and she got no sores, so decided to put it into my stock Triumph motorcycle seat, but wanted something different then you regular motorcycle seat, but wanted somthing comfortable and to fit the big gorgeous bike.
Looks nice. Good lower back support?

Looks good. Be careful, or you may start getting orders for them. ;)
Yes it's a nice lower back support.
I've been ask for years to do motorcycle seat and for years I've been saying I'm going to, but having my brother , Dad and mom and sister pass away, I just could get my mined into it so thought I'm the only on left I better do it, so I'm ready to do motorcycle seats:) I'm not sure if brown goes with my orange bike but it was left over leather so I experimented:) can't wait to good weather to got test it out.
Going to do my Cobin seat over just need to get a motorcycle heater for it. Just bought a hide of really nice black leather:)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Yes it's a nice lower back support.
I've been ask for years to do motorcycle seat and for years I've been saying I'm going to, but having my brother , Dad and mom and sister pass away, I just could get my mined into it so thought I'm the only on left I better do it, so I'm ready to do motorcycle seats:) I'm not sure if brown goes with my orange bike but it was left over leather so I experimented:) can't wait to good weather to got test it out.
Going to do my Cobin seat over just need to get a motorcycle heater for it. Just bought a hide of really nice black leather:)

Seat looks comfy good job.

Just to sit on it is very comfortable night and day from my Corbin seat can't wait for a nice day and ride for a few hours. That would be the true test.
Does this dark brown go with my orange bike? Or should I sell it and do one in black instead?
It's a lot of work to turn a stock seat to look like this, but if people are serious and would like one? send me your stock seat! I will give $100 off to the first five customers. Discount applies to re-upholster and jell with no additional shaping to the stock seat.

Last edited:
This is how thick this leather is, don't think I'll do this thick of leather again unless I invest in another sewing machine , my machine is industrial machine but once you do top stictch is a little too thinck what make the job a lot more harder to do a really nice top stitch.
But this leather is so nice I just had to take my Time and do it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
image.jpeg
I seen that I had just enough to do my stock seat and this is what I came up with.
The seat was not long enough so I had to extend the seat, didn't turn out too bad for the amount of leather I had to work with.

Back