Custom Foot Control Ideas Please

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Please post here if you have seen or had ideas of custom foot controls for a roadster.
I am not looking for forward controls like the FC-17 or just fitting a set of pre roadster rails - im looking for something a little more custom and good quality.

looking forward to any and all replies.

Get rid of the left one entirely by using a speed shifter button.

Get rid of the right one by installing an integrated brake system linking the rear brakes to the front.

Now wasn't that easy?

Please post here if you have seen or had ideas of custom foot controls for a roadster.
I am not looking for forward controls like the FC-17 or just fitting a set of pre roadster rails - im looking for something a little more custom and good quality.

But whereabouts - forrad, centre or aft? - Rearset?

That linked braking system has piqued my interest... I wonder how hard that would be?
I’ve had a couple of bikes in the past that had linked systems. Worked really well.
How hard can it be? Maybe Jeremy Clarkson can get it done for you. :D

'RAASK' adjustable footrails or custom 'Rizoma' rear sets. Search either '' posted by Ishrub.;)

I have Blastedbones' custom Rizoma rearsets with Brembo brake m/c set up but also have completely new Rizoma rearset parts to suit with heaps of spare footpegs, gear and brake levers and pegs. all adjustable.

'RAASK' adjustable footrails or custom 'Rizoma' rear sets. Search either '' posted by Ishrub.;)

I have Blastedbones' custom Rizoma rearsets with Brembo brake m/c set up but also have completely new Rizoma rearset parts to suit with heaps of spare footpegs, gear and brake levers and pegs. all adjustable.
I have set of Raask rails - good quality but ugly to me

But whereabouts - forrad, centre or aft? - Rearset?
Rollerskates ! :D

Back