Stephen McMullen

Old Rocket Man
Ride
2004 Rocket 111
Hi every one
The tors on my rocket 111 need replacing Ive had no success finding a replacement system at a reasonable cost Jardine £1800 Zard over £1200 spoke to the guy in kent who made the sidewinders and he said he no longer makes them. Does anybody Know of anyone in the Northwest of UK
who makes custom pipes.

There is a set of pre Roadster 3 pipe Tors painted black for sale on Gumtree in Ellenbrook, Western Australia for only AUD$150 (US$113.50, UK£88) freight wouldn't be less than double that much more so may still be worth it. Remember no salt on Oz roads.
Triumph Rocket TOR exhaust | Motorcycle & Scooter Parts | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Ellenbrook | 1117561768

He also has a set of std pipes and a few other bits and bobs too.
Triumph Rocket standard exhaust | Motorcycle & Scooter Parts | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Ellenbrook | 1117561926

Pretty sure it is the same Dave I bought a front guard from, and had him post it 4000 Klm to Canberra. He is also a forum member @Dave but was last seen:Apr 17, 2016. Try and PM him or go through Gumtree.

Hi every one
The tors on my rocket 111 need replacing Ive had no success finding a replacement system at a reasonable cost Jardine £1800 Zard over £1200 spoke to the guy in kent who made the sidewinders and he said he no longer makes them. Does anybody Know of anyone in the Northwest of UK
who makes custom pipes.

Are you looking for a complete system or just endcans? ...... What year is your bike?

This a company in the UK that makes a 3 into 6, 3 into 3, 3 into 4 and maybe a 3 into 2 system. Racking my brain trying to think of their name.

Cameron, Cavendish - something like that I think.

This a company in the UK that makes a 3 into 6, 3 into 3, 3 into 4 and maybe a 3 into 2 system. Racking my brain trying to think of their name.

Cameron, Cavendish - something like that I think.
hi yeh the company is smoking moto use to be in kent doing the side winder they are now in the states and call it the growler I am waiting for a email from them on price Thanks

There is a set of pre Roadster 3 pipe Tors painted black for sale on Gumtree in Ellenbrook, Western Australia for only AUD$150 (US$113.50, UK£88) freight wouldn't be less than double that much more so may still be worth it. Remember no salt on Oz roads.
Triumph Rocket TOR exhaust | Motorcycle & Scooter Parts | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Ellenbrook | 1117561768

He also has a set of std pipes and a few other bits and bobs too.
Triumph Rocket standard exhaust | Motorcycle & Scooter Parts | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Ellenbrook | 1117561926

Pretty sure it is the same Dave I bought a front guard from, and had him post it 4000 Klm to Canberra. He is also a forum member @Dave but was last seen:Apr 17, 2016. Try and PM him or go through Gumtree.
Thank Mate I will investigate it further

Hi every one
who makes custom pipes.
Have a look for dave platt exhausts. He is in the UK, those that have them rave about them.

Back