Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Purchased some halogen Kurayakyn silver bullets from custom dynamics and am very happy with them however on a trip i did to port maqaury a stone or something cracked the lense on the front left one.
so i orderd 4 more spares from custom dynamics on the 21st of august which finally arrived today . i opened the package and they sent me bloody red ones instead of amber ones that i specifically asked for as they are for indicators .
so basically i have payed $41.50 including postage and waited since the 21st of august for 4 useless pieces of glass:mad::mad:
good one custom dynamics glad u can follow simple instructions.
i need to find someone who stocks these lenses here in Australia.

They dont seem to be responding to any of my emails seems they would rather pocket
my money than do the rite thing ohwell ive orderd more on ebay for half the price
so this is the last buisness CUSTOM DYNAMICS will be getting from me

That's a real pisser Mitch. Maybe you can find another use for the plain ones.
Custome Dynamics. Bastards. Check.
yeah considering i have spent alot of coin with them
kuryakyn silver bullets front and rear
kuryakyn fork tube mounts
kuryakyn chrome numberplate bracket with indicator mounts
Blue led accent lights with remote control
and they want to do the wrong thing over some lenses :confused:
they have been good up until now i dont see why you would want to screw up repeat
buisness over some lenses
oh well i got more coming from ebay same product half the price

I've used them for some stuff.
They've got good quality products,
just lousy service..
yeah ive purchased a fair bit from them and been very happy with the products
but they dont seem to concerned that they sent me the wrong colour lenses so stuff them i got what i needed on ebay and i think i might order a few spares on ebay also.
i have sent them a new email so ill see if i get a response.

Ok so here in Australia we have consumer affairs who you can contact to deal with situations like this
who would i contact in America for this situation im going to persue this just out of principle????

Back