Custom cold air ram intake

Troy

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster 2014
Alright, now that CranbarraR3 has sold his customer intake, I have a the guy that built the ram air intake for the Carpenter Racing bike. The dealer said they could tune it for me. Didn't think they could, but he assured me they could. Has anyone else heard of the dealer tuning the bike? Also the guy building the ram air is building 10 of them if anyone else interested.

I would possibly be interested once seeing a picture and knowing a few specifications on it.

Maybe after the new and improved larger Ramair filter from the UK is released a ram air Bear claw could be made to accommodate the supposed better flowing filter to prevent having to run a filterless system as suggested by Carpenter on their upper horse power upgrades. Now that was a mouthful. Lol.

Maybe after the new and improved larger Ramair filter from the UK is released a ram air Bear claw could be made to accommodate the supposed better flowing filter to prevent having to run a filterless system as suggested by Carpenter on their upper horse power upgrades. Now that was a mouthful. Lol.

Is ramair developing a new ramair for the rocket?

So I don't look as if I am trying to hijack the thread. Bottom line is I too would be interested in one of the ram air Bear claws. I presently have the Ramair filter and would like to get as much of an intake improvement as possible.

Back