custom bars... who does good quality extended cables etc...

nicko

The big fella
Ride
2014 rocket 3 roadster
Hi all,

have purchased some 2in roller bars, about 12 inches of rise, who makes decent extended cables @ozrider has thoughts on classic cables being 3-6inches of extra length compared to roadsters, has anyone got any ideas or had the same issues??

Sounds good mittzy les was going to try a used set of his just to see what the go is, but will buy them either way as if they need to be modified easier not to have to be without the bike for however long. Geez looks like Ill be a live in at yours lol

Classic clutch cable ... and re-routing the clutch and throttle cables will do the trick Nicko. Worked on the T-Bars I used to run and they were pretty tall. Ran them both behind the top triple tree. You'll have to make up a bracket to re-mount your front brake line a little higher up. You'll see when you undo the brake line from the triple tree.

Classic clutch cable ... and re-routing the clutch and throttle cables will do the trick Nicko. Worked on the T-Bars I used to run and they were pretty tall. Ran them both behind the top triple tree. You'll have to make up a bracket to re-mount your front brake line a little higher up. You'll see when you undo the brake line from the triple tree.

Barnett Clutches makes great cables, but getting them the right length the first time seems a little hit and miss... better specify exact length you want and spell it out for them. The end product is great, I have their stainless throttle and clutch cables and they work great, the clutch has a low-friction treatment to it that is quite apparent, clutch action is super smooth. For brake lines I'd probably go HEL, for no good reason except that I like their web site and they're in Europe/the UK, but Spiegler also make quality stuff from what I gather.

Back