Current US pricing

msdunkel

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3R
I'm considering a trade for one of these bikes. The closest dealer is a pretty long way for me so I'd rather not waste my time if the prices are too high. Can anybody comment on how much they paid in relation to MSRP?

Any luck with fair trade-in pricing? I paid full MSRP for my 114 Fatboy when they first came out and was given a very good trade for my Ultra Limited Low. Resale market on Harleys is in the toilet right now so zero chance of selling the bike but if the trade price is right and I'm not too short I might give Triumph a shot. I know I'll like the HP and torque.

Any luck with fair trade-in pricing? I paid full MSRP for my 114 Fatboy when they first came out and was given a very good trade for my Ultra Limited Low. Resale market on Harleys is in the toilet right now so zero chance of selling the bike but if the trade price is right and I'm not too short I might give Triumph a shot. I know I'll like the HP and torque.
Are you looking for a Rocket III or the new Rocket3 ?

Rocket 3 GT most likely. Well, most likely I will keep what I've got but if I can get a decent deal and can come somewhere close to flat footing the bike I'll consider upgrading.
Ok not sure if your going to see much of a brake in deals yet as the gt and r are so new. I like the bike but I think I'll waych as the bugs get worked out. Who knows with a modular frame ya just might see them finish the rear of the bike off making it useful, in a year or two. Plus I want ti see how the new fancy electronics hold up. Bet that gauge is not cheap.

transmissions may go bad on a few because of the angle cut gears.

Back