Curiosity about Tune 20258

BlackSails

Where'd all the tread go?
Ride
2014 R3T
I have a quesstion for our resident tuner guru's and other various tune connoisseurs.

So to lay out why I ask, I've had been running the aforementioned tune 20258 available on the tuneecu website as a Touring Tune. There are (2) different 20258 tunes listed, this is the second one that doesn't specify jardines. Anyway, I was looking at the I tables and noticed that I1 & I2 were very different under 20% throttle from I3. So I started making comparisons between the 20258 map and maps for bikes with similar set ups of Nels & Hanso. (BTW, The Hans referenced at the end of the map description below isn't Hanso.). Never the less The 20258 I3 table only, is almost a mirror of Nels & Hanso's I Table maps which are nearly the same on all 3 cyclinders. So I'm wondering what yall's thoughts are regarding the advance being one thing on 2 cyclinders and something else on cylinder 3? Seems to me that should only be done on a specific bike via a good dyno. Any comments would be appreciated.

The description of the tune 20258 is:
- Triumph TOR exhaust., - Subsidaries removed., - KN triple filter installed ,- No Lambda sonde, - Gipro,
- Max power: 147.7 Bhp at 5756 rpm, - Max. Torque: 237.5Nm at 2332 rpm, - Speed limit: 240 Km/h,
- Speed Adjust: - 3,9 %, - Thrtmo Fan: 95 °C, - Rev. Limit: 6800, Thanks Hans (
Ballyono) from NL

Back