CT on new Rocket

I myself am surprised it took this long for some dark sider to try it. Not sure why but then I'm not a psychologist :)
Good luck :D
I prefer not to be the first, and I still have some tread, so a decision to be made later :)

I prefer not to be the first, and I still have some tread, so a decision to be made later :)
This bike handles so well as it is I think a CT would mess that up. If all you are after is more miles then you decide to trade handling for money savings.

Well I guess you can tell that I am not a Darksider.;)

A car tire? Are you just looking for excuses to spend money because I can help a brother out. I think you have already hit your apex so don't go from great jewelry to Mr. T. You have it bad my friend.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• th (1).jpg
    th (1).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
Have mercy guys aren't you a little hard on him?😂

Don't forget the front tire mate. CT there too. Twice the money for the fun of it. Can you imagine how many miles you would get on that front tire?:eek: I have seen a Rocket with CTs front and rear.

Have mercy guys aren't you a little hard on him?😂

Don't forget the front tire mate. CT there too. Twice the money for the fun of it. Can you imagine how many miles you would get on that front tire?:eek: I have seen a Rocket with CTs front and rear.
Hater! It will look groovy and you know it!

Attachments

• th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 16
Back