Criminal Stupidity...

D04011

Semi-retired adult film star...
Ride
20 R3 GT; 14 R3R; 14 R3T; 11 R3R; 09 R3 Standard
We know about all the idiots/morons driving distracted, driving recklessly, etc. Yesterday I had an experience that really takes stupidity to new levels...

Driving to work on the Interstate in my cage when a mini-van comes really flying up on my a$$. I'm doing 77mph in a 70mph zone and am in the left lane passing an 18-wheeler when the mini-van gets about 2 feet off my rear bumper. Really couldn't believe just how close it was. After i get back in the right lane, the van flies by me doing 85-90mph. I was seriously considering giving the "highway salute" when I look and notice the woman driving is breastfeeding her infant child!?! Unfortunately I was so taken aback that I didn't note the license plate so I could report her and I didn't have my cell phone to call the State Patrol to give a description of the vehicle and approximate location.

HTH can somebody be so stupid??? Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed!

And for all my fellow pervs on the forum - No, I wasn't wondering if I could have the other one...

Last edited:
She might have needed to pee -- has happened, and . . . you're in Maine right ? Land of the Mainiacs ?

Just had to.

Reminds me of that State Farm commercial where Dennis Haysbert is standing in the Freeway, and buzzing past are the disembodied items people are messing with while driving.

I too have seen a thing or two looking down into cars that pass while I'm seated on a transit bus.

I can't stand when I'm going 10-12 mph over posted and some azzhat has to be 2 ft off my bumper when he/she could either go around or wait for me to move over. So many times I just felt like slamming on the brakes.:mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have sucked on a tittie going at a fair rate of speed myself, as the girl was driving i have no idea how close she was to any vehicles and at that moment I was not giving a flying :D
More importantly where were your hands and/or were you under 2 and the girl Mum? ;):D

Back