Want to Buy Crash Bars for 2018 Roadster.

Walking Tall

.060 Over
Ride
2018 Phantom Black R3R
Anyone have crash bars, aka engine dresser bars for an '18 Roadster? Why does Triumph discontinue making accessories for the old model Rocket so soon after or even before they cease production?
W.T.

Try a Texas after market company Talon Billet who list on eBay under a couple of selling sites too, usa-bikercomm and something else.
Oops, doesn't look like they have any "stock copies' left.
They do batwing fairings for Rocket III's too. I have one in my shed I bought years ago.
I have bought at least 4 sets of front and rear bars from him over the past few years.
He sells the same design as original but with much improved and strengthened mount tabs and great chrome.
They come in two styles 'stock copy', and 'spiky' as @Kevin frazier has fitted.
I have both types here in Oz.
1644312429597.png

The other reasonable option are the 38mm polished or black stainless bars from Fehling in Germany and sold by many, many parts retailers around the world as Fehling, ,US Outlaw, or their own brand name and are common still on eBay from Motea UK too. Search Fehling with Ishrub and you will find me posting the website and links and photos many times.

Last edited:
Try a Texas after market company Talon Billet who list on eBay under a couple of selling sites too, usa-bikercomm and something else.
Oops, doesn't look like they have any "stock copies' left.
They do batwing fairings for Rocket III's too. I have one in my shed I bought years ago.
I have bought at least 4 sets of front and rear bars from him over the past few years.
He sells the same design as original but with much improved and strengthened mount tabs and great chrome.
They come in two styles 'stock copy', and 'spiky' as @Kevin frazier has fitted.
I have both types here in Oz.
1644312429597.png

The Talon Billets do look nice. Don't see the genuine Triumph ones listed at Fowlers or World of Triumph and of course, they are no longer available from Triumph. Need the left side only, just like the left TOR only (crashed on the left side). I see Fowlers still lists the left side TOR as available

Back