Crankshaft position sensor

Mike Rocket

Rocket 3
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
Can somebody confirm where the crankshaft position sensor is on the rocket 3?
Is it the sensor underneath the sump towards the rear with just the one fixing bolt?
Or even better show a picture of it. It's not clear to me in the manual I have.
Thanks

If you still need a picture I can get one for you later on but someone will probably post one soon.

Thanks for that. I have the official manual but am still having trouble confirming it.
if it is the sensor that hangs down in a vertical position towards the rear of the sump plate with just the one bolt holding it I think I can see it. It has a cable on it that comes off the bottom of it at 90 degrees and then goes up behind the engine somewhere.
Am I correct ?
Thanks for you advice.

Here you go make sure you look at it first to see if any and what the debris is and use a rag that doesn't leave fuzzy lint on it.

20180203_092507_001.jpg

Here you go make sure you look at it first to see if any and what the debris is and use a rag that doesn't leave fuzzy lint on it.

20180203_092507_001.jpg

Thank you very much for the photograph and advice. So much better than the manual I have. (and it's the official Triumph manual)

Hey @warp9.9 what is the hose in the picture with the petcock attached for? Just curious?
I don't use a crank case filter like most of the modifications. Mine vapors go thru a baffled oil catch can. that has one way vacuum operated valve that opens when the engine is running my Vapors after they have been filtered are drawn out the exhaust. That is a tell Tail/easy way of emptying the can of any vapor/liquid that is filtered. Also If I have any Piston problems I will notice it there.

20180203_092507_001.jpg
Do you have a picture of where the wire attached goes to? Recently put the upgrade gear position sensor through that sob of a hole.

Back