Cramp Relief With the BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control and Throttle Rocker Review

Will webBikeWorld join in on any conversations on the forum?
No, but then they don't have to. The newsroom is just that, a forum for news articles. In this case its simply a product review. It is brought to us as a means to add a little diversity to the information on this website. Some may find this useful. Pretty much a non issue.

I object! Will webBikeWorld join in on any conversations on the forum? Or pose as a contributor yet serve as a mouth piece for yet another non contributor. Embedded advertising is no less than .net endorsement for all pushed products by webBilkWorld.

My 50 cent Flipmeister Throttle lock does the same thing including instant deactivation for much less. A hundred and change less.

The webmaster has signed us up to get some pertinent news articles and reviews. They appear automatically, I don't believe an actual person is posting them. A moderator has to look over them and approve before it gets posted. Just something to add some info for the site, so you might see some things on other Triumph models and various accessories.

Back