Craftsman Motorcycle Lift

mully95

Living Legend
Ride
Roadster
Here is my trusty Craftsman motorcycle lift. I trust this lift or my bike would not be on it at all. This is before removing the back tire. Just to let you know that there is a good lift for sale that will lift our bikes and not cost a ton of money. I have had both tires off at one time while jacked up but have had one tire off at a time as well. I have left my bike on this lift for days without letting it down.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-moto...1x000001&kpid=00950190000&kispla=00950190000P

Attachments

• good lift .jpg
    good lift .jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • good lift 2.jpg
    good lift 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I will have to take your work for it, and the pictures don't lie (even if they are sideways) :>). I was looking to buy one of those, but it just looks too narrow, like if I took the back wheel off the bike could tip foreword. Do you have to clamp the bike to the lift?

I will have to take your work for it, and the pictures don't lie (even if they are sideways) :>). I was looking to buy one of those, but it just looks too narrow, like if I took the back wheel off the bike could tip foreword. Do you have to clamp the bike to the lift?

I just roll the jack under, lift the bike to the height I need, and rachet strap the bike to the lift. The lift comes with two heavy duty rachet straps and the lift has hooks for the straps.

I have used a regular jack and some straps several times but I need to get one of those. The money you save by taking off 1 wheel yourself instead of having it done would probably pay for it.

I have a similar stand which I have been using for years. I made a simple bracket which attaches to the bike and then it is as solid as a rock - without being tied down. The bracket can be seen here.

Bike is back down on its feet with new Bridgestone Exedra on the rear. One more pic of the bike on the lift. This is a test post so webmaster can see if his adjustments to the site will help clear up the sideways pictures being uploaded.

Attachments

• Motorcycle lift 4.jpg
    Motorcycle lift 4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Back