Just FYI -
I just installed a new Corbin Solo seat onto my 2012 R3R.
I only rode a little over 100 miles on it yesterday, but me thinks 1olbull's gluteus shall grow to likey this seat!
I will; however, do some cutting down on the forward edges of the seat just to allow for some more leg clearance and better foot-to-ground purchase.
New-Front-fender-&-seat_2.jpg

Just FYI -
I just installed a new Corbin Solo seat onto my 2012 R3R.
I only rode a little over 100 miles on it yesterday, but me thinks 1olbull's gluteus shall grow to likey this seat!
I will; however, do some cutting down on the forward edges of the seat just to allow for some more leg clearance and better foot-to-ground purchase.
New-Front-fender-&-seat_2.jpg

They are great seats.

I would suggest putting some paint protection film between the front of the seat and the tank. My Corbin rubs and has put some nice scratches in the clearcoat.
Going to buff it out and put some 3M film on the tank.

Ok I got an R3 standard with the 2 piece seat..... I am looking for a riders seat with backrest but they are rare as hens teeth...... would a seat from the same year of an R3R or classic fit if I found one second hand?

Thanks for that, can't seem to find one anhow but an Aussie seat builder called Metcruze says he can make one for me special one off as he has a mould of the base. I have a Metcruze seat on my V Star and love it been on there for 19 years!

Thanks for that, can't seem to find one anhow but an Aussie seat builder called Metcruze says he can make one for me special one off as he has a mould of the base. I have a Metcruze seat on my V Star and love it been on there for 19 years!

@Ishrub or @Mittzy could potentially have a gently used set if you want pure Triumph parts.

The seat with the hole for backrest isn't too hard to find, it is the Triumph backrest. Some use the stock seat and Utopia backrest. Utopia Products - Motorcycle Driver Backrest - Motorcycle Seat

Back