For Sale Corbin Young Guns Saddle for Triumph Rocket Roadster

Wow that is a great price, even better if nobody else bids ;):D

The Young Guns is actually a pillion capable short/medium distance seat isn't it not just solo as per advert?

I recently scored a used Fast Gun solo version here in Oz for AUD$350 (US$270) and thought I did pretty well.
Embossed Alligator seat, Ostrich sides and Snake back. They are reasonably subtle and not too garish.
Personally I reckon the Fast Gun looks much better but it is not intended for pillion at all.

I might look into having the Triumph rider's backrest fitted to it as it does not have a mounting hole for a Corbin backrest. I would not think it would be too hard to convert as you would just need to have a square hole made with a box section tube fitted and the Fast Gun and Young Gun models use the same mounting system post as the stock R3 seat.

upload_2017-3-22_0-44-19.png

upload_2017-3-22_0-36-40.png

upload_2017-3-22_0-39-7.png

upload_2017-3-22_0-42-30.png

Threw up a bid, eh why not :)

Anyone have any input on the changes to riding position after swapping to the young gun? More or less forward, more or less support to posterior when accelerating etc?

Last edited:
I see that you've sold it, but I have a question. Were you able to use the quick-release function of the seat to access the battery, or did you need to use tools? Was there a way to move the hardware to the Corbin and use the QR?

I see that you've sold it, but I have a question. Were you able to use the quick-release function of the seat to access the battery, or did you need to use tools? Was there a way to move the hardware to the Corbin and use the QR?

The QR worked no problem.
Great seat, just nowhere for my wife to sit.

Jamie

Threw up a bid, eh why not :)

Anyone have any input on the changes to riding position after swapping to the young gun? More or less forward, more or less support to posterior when accelerating etc?
Hello from Mike.....I have this very saddle....vast improvement over OEM..GREAT support, little or no pressure points..an ALL day rider.wonderful on multi day trips....Note...It will take you a lot of saddle time for it to conform to your...rear....Mike

Back