biker1059

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket GT
Looking at getting a corbin duel touring seat. For those who have them or had them what are the pros and cons. What material should you get leather or vinyl? Still up in the air on the back rest, pretty pricey. Please post pictures of the seat on your Rocket if you have them.

Looking at getting a corbin duel touring seat. For those who have them or had them what are the pros and cons. What material should you get leather or vinyl? Still up in the air on the back rest, pretty pricey. Please post pictures of the seat on your Rocket if you have them.

Here's my Corbin dual touring. The backrest makes it. I couldn't ride without it. The material is leather. Mine is completely smooth and I always find myself slipping forward and pushing my butt back. I think they have options for sewing patterns on the seat which may help anchor you to the seat better. It's also a very hard seat, which Corbin says gives the best support. While better than the stock seat, my Corbin isn't my ideal. Had I known better, I would have ordered it with the bucket about 1" forward.

You should look into a Russell Day Long seat. They make it on the original seat pans. You can also get a backrest. They look super comfortable, as those who have them attest. They're also expensive but comfort is a big item if you spend a lot of time on the seat.

Last edited:
Totally changed my bike by changing the seat.

Attachments

• WP_20161106_20_13_56_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161106_20_13_56_Pro.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 2
I have a heated leather Corbin dual tour (for a rocket 3 standard) that I will sell you cheap, say $200. It has peeled in some areas as you can see in the pic. It is old, about 10 years. Heater still works fine and sure is nice to have in the winter.

corbin.jpg

Back