For Sale Corbin Seat off '09 Classic

Bob Massey

Best offer over $250.00
Corbinseat.jpg

Does the seat have pin. The bike has a latch that receives a pin on the back. Is that what your seat have?

IMG_0755.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a Corbin Young Gun model same as on one of Mittzy's R3's and intended for light dual pillion use. Definitely not a pillion touring seat but bigger 'hump' than the FastGun Solo.

Link Removed

The Fast Gun is a better looking seat but just for Solo use. This was Tal's before Paul Bryant snapped it up.

Link Removed

It is a Corbin Young Gun model same as on one of Mittzy's R3's and intended for light dual pillion use. Definitely not a pillion touring seat but bigger 'hump' than the FastGun Solo.

Link Removed

The Fast Gun is a better looking seat but just for Solo use. This was Tal's before Paul Bryant snapped it up.

Link Removed

Do you know what the configuration of the bottom looks like? The stock has a pin and a latch. How does it snap on?

PM sent. Let me know how to pay you. I only use the rear latch but Ill figure out how to get used to this set up. This is for the twisties. Narrower, lower, easier to shove to the side, less weight. Thank you :thumbsup:

PM sent. Let me know how to pay you. I only use the rear latch but Ill figure out how to get used to this set up. This is for the twisties. Narrower, lower, easier to shove to the side, less weight. Thank you :thumbsup:

Um, yep all of them except I think you may find it weighs more than the stock dual by a big margin because of the hard foam and fiberglass seat base which are quite heavy but provide 'solid' comfort for the rider.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back