Corbin Seat for the Classic

zenbiker

Zenbiker
Ride
2021 R3 GT
Has anyone here tried a Corbin seat on the R3? I know from past experience with another bike that they make a quality product but comfort is another issue.

I put a Corbin Dual Tour Heated seat on my '06 Classic before I took delivery (haven't used the stock seat at all). The Corbin is good but I find the butt stings after 4-5 hrs in the saddle - I added a Carolina Butt Buffer for extra padding (maybe I'm just a softie). The quality is there but that 'hard is good' line is a load of crap in my book. Also, the mounting bracket is an add-on piece - Corbin does not use the Triumph Latch/Lock and you need to remove the Corbin with screws (a real pain w/Beetle Bags) but that nifty little trunk on the passenger backrest is a good place for phones, spare gloves, and other 'little' things - plus all the guys w/Tour Packs seem to get a good laugh when they see how small it is. :mrgreen:

I like the Corbin. It is a pain with the Beetle bags like CR stated but I have got use to the feel and I really like it. I'm 5'9" and 190 LBS and it fits like a glove.

I have a Corbin on my Buell - It took a good 5000 miles of riding to break in. Yes - FIVE THOUSAND. If you need comfort - go to somewhere like Russell or slap an AirHawk cushion in.

Back