Corbin rumble seat

Openeoad

OpenRoad
Ride
Triumph R3R
Does anyone have the rumble seat from corbin? Is it comfortable for both rider and passenger? Is there back support for passenger? I'd like to hear any input. Thanks

I recall someone saying the rear seat is only good for short trips, if you have any regard for the comfort of your passenger. Being a Corbin, I'm sure the rider's well looked after. Nice idea, not very well executed in my opinion.

I recall someone saying the rear seat is only good for short trips, if you have any regard for the comfort of your passenger. Being a Corbin, I'm sure the rider's well looked after. Nice idea, not very well executed in my opinion.
That's what I was thinking, seems like there is definently some room for Improvement. But I guess that's a good reason to be glad we're all a bunch of mad scientists when it comes to designing and fabricating on the fly lol

The rumble seat is **** and that is the only good thing I can say about it, bought one about eight years ago had it on my bike two days then dumped it, not comfy for the rear rider and the whole set up looks terrible
Well thanks for the info I'm in serious limbo on this purchase and that is helpful information

Ride SOLO!!!
More fun - easier handling - can go faster - better fuel mileage - cheaper to travel!
:eek::roll::roll::roll::p

Back