Corbin fastgun saddle / Rivco solo luggage rack

Buck Mossie

Man of the People
Ride
2007 Carpenterized Classic
Are the Corbin fastgun saddle and the Rivco solo luggage rack compatible? Can you run them together?

S/F

B

Not sure about that seat/rack combo ... but think I remember reading Rivco had either ceased production or had no stock of the rack. Maybe a good idea to check mate.

We have a Rivco solo rack that is very well traveled. Three bikes in two hemispheres so far. We like it a lot.

We trudge on.

Originally all the way from the land downunder ;) Do Rivco even still make them anymore do you know mate?

The Rivco solo rack is out of production, but I will put some effort into finding a nice used one IF it will work with the corbin fastgun... If it will not work, or would look like ****e, there would be no point to the effort... Just hoping someone had tried it and could offer some first hand knowledge...

TC & W, I do appreciate the responses...

S/F

B

I would have thought the Fast Gun would take up too much of the fender space to leave room for the rack to sit anywhere near horizontal. In my mind it would look odd; almost like the rack had slipped - and I doubt it would be particularly useful at that angle.

I would have thought the Fast Gun would take up too much of the fender space to leave room for the rack to sit anywhere near horizontal. In my mind it would look odd; almost like the rack had slipped - and I doubt it would be particularly useful at that angle.

That's what the mental picture of the combo would indicate .. really need to be running a solo seat to use the Rivco rack. Remember Ponters made up a solo rack with the un-upholstered pillion seat base and a HD Softail rack .. thought that was pretty swish and it worked well.

I don't think it's possible. I have the Fast Gun and it is snug to the fender. No room for anything but paper under it.

Last edited:
Back