Corbin fast gun seat

REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
evening Gents,

Does anybody have any input on the Corbin fast gun seat for the Roadster? I like the look and find the stock seat a pain in the Harris! I ran the a mustang on my storm and loved it?

I have the FastGun on my Roadster and love it. I prefer however, to use the words very supportive as opposed to hard.;) I also had a Mustang on my Fatboy. Two different animals. Mustang is soft or less supportive...that being said I liked that one too but if I had to have only one seat it would be the Corbin by far. I hope it works out for you the first time cause seats ain't cheap to keep trying until you get it right.

Thanks for the replies Gents, hard is good for me to be honest, Infact that’s the exact reason why the stock seats is such a bugger, to soft from the start which only gets worse with miles.

Problem I seem to have is is anything I need seat wise needs to be shipped in to the UK so your right that not getting it squared away first time turns into a costly exercise.

Does the FG drop you slightly lower as judging by the look it would seem to.?

I had a Mustang seat on my Storm too...found it bloody nice.....real supportive around the back and comfy on long hauls...
I also have a fast gun which i use sometimes on my Roadster. They are a firm seat and they take around 500 miles to shape themselves to your arse shape...then they are real comfy...still firm but comfy, like any great seat should be really.,,,,a good seat but no back support.

Thanks for the replies Gents, hard is good for me to be honest, Infact that’s the exact reason why the stock seats is such a bugger, to soft from the start which only gets worse with miles.

Problem I seem to have is is anything I need seat wise needs to be shipped in to the UK so your right that not getting it squared away first time turns into a costly exercise.

Does the FG drop you slightly lower as judging by the look it would seem to.?
Yes that is exactly what it does, with the FG you are sitting in the bike, with the stock seat you are sitting on top of the bike.

Yes that is exactly what it does, with the FG you are sitting in the bike, with the stock seat you are sitting on top of the bike.
Note: If you are buying new or second hand that Corbin do have a 'Low' option when ordering and these will have a 1" lower scooped bucket and more back support, but will also place you further forward and may be an issue with longer legged riders.

The "Low' versions are marked with an L or similar in the past code moulded / stuck on the back, but will have a deeper bucket in a side-on view.

Back