Corbin fairings for a 2015 roadster

Msmitch459

msmitch459
Ride
2015 Roadster
Has anyone with a Corbin fairing found an insert that works to install a radio?
As I look for my new ride, I found a 2015 with low miles and it has a fairing. I love the look from the front but it doesn't seem right without tunes.

I have the Corbin Fleetliner fairing on my 2010 Rocket and I don't think there's room for a sound system. It's kind of a tight fit just getting to the ignition key so IMO you'll need to do the cell phone with helmet speakers or ear buds thing.

I have the Corbin Fleetliner fairing on my 2010 Rocket and I don't think there's room for a sound system. It's kind of a tight fit just getting to the ignition key so IMO you'll need to do the cell phone with helmet speakers or ear buds thing.
That's what I figured.
Good looking bike though with low miles. I figured I'd give this a go and if I can't close a deal, I'll go back to shopping for a 2.5.
The problem I keep running into is, there's no GTs here in Michigan.

Attachments

• 20200718_105358.jpg
    20200718_105358.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 36
Somebody put a TON of money into the Roadster in that picture!
Agreed and they didn't drive it much. I don't know if I'll like the exhaust. Any ideas on how to reduce the heat on the leg? Maybe wrap it in heat tape?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-120827_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-120827_Facebook.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 17
Not bad. And they work?
Where did you find them?
EBay. They work good for me, and I'll probably get crap for this but I do sometimes ride in shorts. With shorts they get warm when stopped, but with jeans they are fine.
If you look around EBay sometimes you can find them cheaper.

Back