Corbin Fairing

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Pig9r, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Pig9r

Pig9rLiving Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    This link was on TRat.net. It appears Corbin has finished the new fairing and will be producing it shortly. http://www.corbin.com/news/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hondax

HondaxModerator

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
    I give Corbin credit for introducing aftermarket products on a bike with limited production.

I wonder how deep Corbin plans on lancing our wallets....:rolleyes:

To date, I haven't excepted "Fairings" as a viable Rocket accessory. To me its like putting a smoke colored bug shield on a 2007 Shelby Mustang GT500.:D

Yes, yes, yes, I have a lot of growing up to do...;)

3. Toystoretom

ToystoretomLiving Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Well Hondax... if u was all growed up you wouldn't own a Rocket!! :D

I wonder if you will get some steering input from that. Electra Glides have handlebar mounted fairings and they don't do too bad in the turbulence. My little flyscreen will cause some twitching at times but you get used to it. I think it has everything to do with aerodynamics.

You might be able to sneak some speakers in there. All in all I like the looks of it, and it might give your hands some protection too. I think the little shorty screen is cool, maybe they will have different screen heights available.

Crap... I just talked myself into a black one... where's the credit card :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice