For Sale Corbin Dual tour seat with backrest

Bobby K

.060 Over
Sold my 2005 Rocket, buyer preferred the Triumph touring seat because of leg length challenges.. :)
So I have my Corbin Duo Tour seat with backrest for sale, good condition. I have added the mounting hardware so the side panel key will lock and release it: Corbin Seat Key Mount How-to
It is all leather and comes with the Corbin mounting hardware if you would rather mount it that way.
New from Corbin the seat is 493.00, the backrest 218.00. I would like to get 300.00 for it, plus shipping, or would be glad for you to PU in person.

Corbin RH.JPG Corbin LH.JPG

I'm very interested in buying your seat, Sir; if it'll fit on my 2012 r3r.

I currently have a Corbin seat on it, mounted with their bracket, and would love to have the key unlock function again.

I bought it used without any drivers backrest.

Rick, I'm not familiar with any other fitment other than my 2005, but the Corbin website only lists one part number for the 2005 - 2015 Rockets (Not Touring). Maybe some other Captains could weigh in on whether it would fit...
If you want to ride up and see it in person I will put you up for the night.

I'm interested if it's still available. Is the front seat section a little longer (before the kickup to the passenger level) on these than stock? I though I read that they were on one thread, but that could be a Corbin on a Tiger.

I'm interested if it's still available. Is the front seat section a little longer (before the kickup to the passenger level) on these than stock? I though I read that they were on one thread, but that could be a Corbin on a Tiger.

I would say the front section is a little longer than the Triumph touring, having had both on my Rocket. I'm 5'8" so the Triumph seat actually fit me better, I got the Corbin to make my wife more comfortable (several inches wider in back than Triumph touring). The Corbin was comfortable for me, I just had to scoot back to hit the kick-up.
The seat is still available, if no interest here it will go to Epay.

I would say the front section is a little longer than the Triumph touring, having had both on my Rocket. I'm 5'8" so the Triumph seat actually fit me better, I got the Corbin to make my wife more comfortable (several inches wider in back than Triumph touring). The Corbin was comfortable for me, I just had to scoot back to hit the kick-up.
The seat is still available, if no interest here it will go to Epay.

If it'll fit; I'd like to get it for my r3r.

I was just waiting to see if anyone knew any more about the fit.

This is the one I have now:

Thanks for the offer to stay at your place Bobby, but I believe I'll need to have you send it here.

I believe the roadster and touring have different fitments but I believe a touring seat could be adapted to a roadster, though not certain about vice versa.

If it'll fit; I'd like to get it for my r3r.

I was just waiting to see if anyone knew any more about the fit.

This is the one I have now:

Thanks for the offer to stay at your place Bobby, but I believe I'll need to have you send it here.

The Corbin website only shows two part numbers, one for the Regular Rocket (which I assume includes the Roadster), and one for the Rocket Touring, which I believe has a different frame.
Your bike looks just like mine as far as the frame and seat attachment, so I'm 99% sure it fits.
PM me here with your address, so I can give you a shipping price. I still need to box it up.

As stated by seller Corbin lists this for all NON R3Touring Rockets same as all NON R3Touring seats are interchangeable. I use a R3Classic dual seat with drivers backrest on my 2010 R3Roadster that was confusingly called the 'Touring' model seat by some and 'Longhaul' by others. It comes with an extra bracket to support the base of the pillion portion.

I think the 'Longhaul' model maybe slightly different (taller/thicker rider cushion?) but also with riders backrest, neither of these R3 std/Classic/Tourer versions fit the R3Touring model bike which I believe also has a R3Touring specific 'Longhaul' seat which may be the standard seat that comes with a R3Touring. As you know the R3Touring has a different rear subframe width to match the narrower rear tire.

Back