Want to Buy Corbin Beetle Bags

E_Rock

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster, 2005 Speedmaster
Looking for Beetle bags for a '14 Roadster. Prefer a US seller if possible to keep shipping price down a bit.
Thanks!

good luck they are a nice bag but pricey which is why I went with the Hepco & Becker removable and lockable hard bags. Let $$$$$ and your choice of 30 liter or 40 liter. Trunk is 45 liter and will hold two helmets.

SzczepaniaksPics011[1].jpg

Scott...where did that thing come from? Gracie's replacement?
No That is what the Falcon looked like in the old days. I do have a replacement for Gracie a 07 with the Corbin bags so its basically a cruiser/touring version like your 09 is. Its what I am bringing to Marble Falls.

P3150078.JPG
P3150080.JPG

good luck they are a nice bag but pricey which is why I went with the Hepco & Becker removable and lockable hard bags. Let $$$$$ and your choice of 30 liter or 40 liter. Trunk is 45 liter and will hold two helmets.

SzczepaniaksPics011[1].jpg

Hi Warp. I was wondering if you had to relocate the rear turn lights to install the side bags? I am a bit apprehensive of touching anything, especially wiring, while my bike is under warranty. That is a big reason why I was leaning towards Corbin bags.

Hi Warp. I was wondering if you had to relocate the rear turn lights to install the side bags? I am a bit apprehensive of touching anything, especially wiring, while my bike is under warranty. That is a big reason why I was leaning towards Corbin bags.
Mine have not been moved. They clear both style bags.

Back