For Sale Corbin Beetle Bags red, for Classic

Dale914

.020 Over
Ride
05 Red Rocket
I have 2 Corbin beetle bags with turn signals , one cracked, and carpeted and wired insides, painted red with a one inch scratch on the outside of one. I can send more pictures if requested. They were taken off as this picture was taken. $2207 new, $600 now.

Attachments

• IMG_3415.JPG
    IMG_3415.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 118
I have 2 Corbin beetle bags with turn signals , one cracked, and carpeted and wired insides, painted red with a one inch scratch on the outside of one. I can send more pictures if requested. They were taken off as this picture was taken. $2207 new, $600 now.
How bad is the crack, and the scratch?

So Dale914, are these still for sale? Have not heard anything in quite a while.

Just wondering if these are still available?

Hey, they're still available, I'm sorry guys, my life got turned upside down for a couple months and I'm just now getting back online. I'll be home on the 19th and can get punctures sent

Dale, Jimbart asked first, if he decides he's no longer interested in them......send me a pm and i will purchase them for the $600 dollars

Back